Tuesday, May 12, 2009

questions.

when will i pick up the pieces
when will time let me move forward

i sit here. this numbing feeling in my chest.
i try to worship.
i try to smile.

these forced conversations. forced feelings.
i lock them up hoping they won't come out.

i won't let You see my hurt
my pain.

but You do. and You cry with me.
God i'm so sick of tears. i hate them. i should be done with them right now.

You are breaking me. i know it's necessary
but
it
hurts
like 
hell

i'm just being honest.  i'm sick of not feeling up to standards.
but i am Your child.
that should be enough.

You see me stumble. Shake Your head and pick me up again.

when will this be over?
when will my broken-ness be fixed?
when will my wounds heal?

only You know.
and Your timing is perfect.
whenever that time will be.

1 comment:

  1. I liked reading this. And then I saw your sexy picture on the right and I forgot what your blog was about because I was so enthralled.

    I do love that photo.

    ReplyDelete